Here are a few things you might want to consider when putting together your AdWords Landing Pages
Your LPQ (landing page quality) is an important factor in getting good Quality Scores & therefore cheaper clicks & more impressions
Make sure you spend some time on your landing pages, but don’t obsess. Good enough is good enough
Some of the things Google looks for:
- Relevant and original content
- Is the purpose of your site clear?
- Is your site actually useful to visitors?
- What does your site offer that other sites don’t?
Ease of navigation
- Is your business and contact information easy to find?
- Are you upfront about any information you’re collecting from visitors?
- Can people easily tell what’ll happen when they perform an action on your site?
- Is it easy for people to find what they’re looking for?
- Does your site have too many links that might confuse people?
- Can people easily find information to learn more or answer questions?
Let WebSavvy know if we can help you fix or improve your landing pages today: 1300 93 27 28