Join The Team - Social Strategist
WebSavvy was built around one simple purpose – to help businesses grow. And 15 years later, it’s still our motto today. We genuinely get a kick out of seeing our clients do well.
Over the years, we’re really proud to have helped many fantastic Aussie and international businesses thrive – including Frank Green, Kip & Co, Swimwear Galore, Adore Beauty and The Sheet Society.
We are searching for an experienced Social Ads Strategist to help our clients grow.
You are all over Facebook – ideally TikTok and Pinterest too.
You have experience running ads in the Facebook ads platform. This is a must!
We are a small team (<40) who believe in quality over quantity. We choose our clients and team very thoughtfully. We believe in using business for good in the world.
We want people to have fun working with us, it’s one of our values. At the moment our team is enjoying Summer Friday’s, finishing at 2pm each Friday to enjoy the warmer weather.
This job is for you if:
- You have at least 12 months experience running paid social ads (think Facebook and Instagram experience – bonus if you also have Pinterest and TikTok ) or paid search campaigns (all things Google Ads – Search, Display, Shopping + Youtube)
- You’re a collaborative team player, looking for a relaxed and team focused environment.
- You may have worked in an agency before, and/or worked client-side
- Enjoy delighting our clients and become their trusted digital advisor.
- Looking for the opportunity to contribute to broader business projects.
- You are creative and experiment with finding better ways.
- You have great communication skills – both written and verbal. This is a must!
So what will you be doing?
We would love you to have 1+ years digital marketing experience, or maybe you are a couple of years into your career but just not feeling you’ve found the right thing for you and think digital marketing is the way to go. That’s where we can help! We are passionate about all things Paid Social and Google Ads. We are here to help our clients, and team, grow.
You might love the technical and data side of Google Ads or Social (think Meta, Pinterest, Tiktok) and you’re passionate about learning the platform inside and out from the best of the best OR
You are looking for a role that will lead you to working directly with great clients and you
are energised by generating results and seeing their businesses grow!
You’re a collaborative team player, looking for a down to earth and team focused environment.
You will have creativity and experimentation running through your veins, even if you haven’t had a chance to put that into action yet.
You have great communication skills – both written and verbal. This is a must!
You’ve got basic ideas of what paid ads are, and what they can do to help businesses.
Most importantly you must share our values of communicating with empathy, experimenting with a better way, no BS, learn and share the wisdom and have fun along the way.
What does the role look like?
- Building and executing paid ad strategies for client accounts with the aim of optimising performance to achieve client goals. Please note, this is not organic social media management.
- Understand client needs, including reporting requirements and operating rhythm and working with the internal team to deliver
- Helping our clients think larger when it comes to digital marketing strategy
- Mentor junior team members – share the learning and the wisdom
What’s on offer?
- Full time role or 0.8 FTE, with flexible working hours
- Real work life balance
- Be part of a down to earth team
- Access to the latest Google + Meta training, betas and events – all part of being a Google Premier Partner and Facebook (Meta) Business Partner
- A generous learning fund to continue your personal and professional development
- South Yarra location – 2 minute walk from the train station
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please email your application with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re over writing cover letters send us a video to tell us a little about yourself and why you’re keen on the role.
We will commence the interview process as applications are received. Don’t miss out!
WebSavvy is a multi award-winning independent digital marketing agency based in South Yarra, and founded by Mike Rhodes, one of the most respected pioneers in the PPC industry. Our team of ad platform specialists in Google and Facebook have proudly worked with businesses and brands all over the world including Showpo, frank green, Adore Beauty, NOBULL & more.
Our down-to-earth team of digital superstars love what we do, and get a kick out of helping our digital partners grow. We also pride ourselves on being a great place to work and our values of understanding, experimenting and fun drive everything we do.
Not only do we have awesome clients, but we’ve got one heck of a team. There are currently 32 of us (33 including you!). We’re coffee drinkers and creative thinkers who love to learn and share the wisdom. In fact, everyone in our team each has access to their own generous learning fund, plus we have an extensive inhouse library and access to some of the best marketing minds in the world.