Join The Team - Google Ads Strategist
Google Ads Strategist
WebSavvy was built around one simple purpose – to help businesses grow. And 15 years later, it’s still our motto today. We genuinely get a kick out of seeing our clients do well.
Over the years, we’re really proud to have helped many fantastic Aussie and international businesses thrive – including Frank Green, Kip & Co, Swimwear Galore, Adore Beauty and The Sheet Society.
We are searching for an experienced Google Ads Strategist to help our clients grow.
You are all over Google Ads and what they can do.
You have experience running ads in the Google Ads platform. This is a must!
We are a small team (< 30) who believe in quality over quantity. We choose our clients and team very thoughtfully. We believe in using business for good in the world.
We want people to have fun working with us, it’s one of our values. Over the Summer our team enjoy Summer Friday’s, finishing at 2pm each Friday to enjoy the warmer weather.
This job is for you if:
- You love the technical and data side of Google Ads and are interested in how data works and flexing those analytical skills
- You understand and have experience in SEM – we cover search, display, shopping/PMax and YouTube for our Paid Search clients (if you have experience in some, but not all of these, we’d still love to hear from you!)
- You may have worked in an agency before, and/or worked client-side
- You have great communication skills – This is a must!
- You are looking for a role that will lead you to working directly with great clients.
- You’re a collaborative team player, looking for a relaxed and team focused environment.
- You enjoy being creative and experimenting with better ways to do things.
So what will you be doing?
- Build and execute Google Ads strategies for our clients, with the aim of optimising performance to achieve client goals.
- Work across the full Google suite – Search, Display, Shopping/PMax and YouTube
- Experiment, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI for our clients.
- Understand client needs, including reporting requirements and operating rhythm and working with the internal team to deliver
- Helping our clients think larger when it comes to digital marketing strategy
- Mentor junior team members – share the learning and the wisdom
What’s on offer?
- Full time role or 0.8 FTE, with flexible working hours
- Real work life balance
- Be part of a down to earth team
- Access to the latest Google + Meta training, betas and events – all part of being a Google Premier Partner and Facebook (Meta) Business Partner
- A generous learning fund to continue your personal and professional development
- South Yarra location – 2 minute walk from the train station
If what you’ve read so far sounds like something you would like to be a part of please apply via email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. If you’re over writing cover letters send us a video to tell us a little about yourself and why you’re keen on the role.
We will commence the interview process as applications are received. Don’t miss out!
WebSavvy is a multi award-winning independent digital marketing agency based in South Yarra, and founded by Mike Rhodes, one of the most respected pioneers in the PPC industry. Our team of ad platform specialists in Google and Meta have proudly worked with businesses and brands all over the world including Showpo, frank green, Adore Beauty, NOBULL & more.
Our down-to-earth team of digital superstars love what we do, and get a kick out of helping our digital partners grow. We also pride ourselves on being a great place to work and our values of understanding, experimenting and fun drive everything we do.