JOIN THE TEAM – Account Executive
Digital Account Executive
Hey, we’re WebSavvy. We’re specialists in Google and Paid Social advertising, and we are proud to be recognised among the top 3% of Google Partner agencies in Australia. We work with some amazing businesses, including frank green, Kip&Co, Sheet Society and NOBULL to name a few. And we genuinely get a kick out of helping our clients grow, and think larger.
If you’re a recent grad or looking for your first step into digital marketing, we know there are probably a few different roles out there for you to choose from right now! So what makes WebSavvy a bit different?
Firstly, we truly live our values of flexibility, no-BS and sharing the wisdom. This is applied to our team and the clients we choose to work with.
Not only do we have awesome clients, but we’ve got one heck of a team. There are currently 32 of us (33 including you!). We’re coffee drinkers and creative thinkers who love to learn and share the wisdom. In fact, everyone in our team each has access to their own generous learning fund, plus we have an extensive inhouse library and access to some of the best marketing minds in the world.
And our client relationships are everything, so we don’t overload our team with too many clients. Yes, it’s true! We’re one of those magical unicorn agencies who don’t expect you to be burning the midnight oil while you juggle a million clients. We are about quality, not quantity and that’s why our clients choose to partner with us.
Our teams specialise in their platform, so they become masters and the best of the best in their field.
What’s on offer?
- Flexible hours and real work life balance (we were doing this well before covid hit!)
- Be part of a down to earth team
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Access to the latest Google training, betas and events – all part of being a Google Premier Partner
- A generous learning fund to continue your personal and professional development
- When COVID allows, we are 2 days everyone in the office and 3 days WFH (or office is optional)
- For those days in the office we are in South Yarra – 2 minute walk from the train station!
Who are we looking for?
We would love you to have 1+ years digital marketing experience, or maybe you are a couple of years into your career but just not feeling you’ve found the right thing for you and think digital marketing is the way to go. That’s where we can help! We are passionate about all things Paid Social and Google Ads. We are here to help our clients, and team, grow.
You might love the technical and data side of Google Ads or Social (think Meta, Pinterest, Tiktok) and you’re passionate about learning the platform inside and out from the best of the best OR
You are looking for a role that will lead you to working directly with great clients and you
are energised by generating results and seeing their businesses grow!
You’re a collaborative team player, looking for a down to earth and team focused environment.
You will have creativity and experimentation running through your veins, even if you haven’t had a chance to put that into action yet.
You have great communication skills – both written and verbal. This is a must!
You’ve got basic ideas of what paid ads are, and what they can do to help businesses.
Most importantly you must share our values of communicating with empathy, experimenting with a better way, no BS, learn and share the wisdom and have fun along the way.
What does the role look like?
- Learn all aspects of paid ads through Meta and Google Ads
- Support your POD team members to build out a strategy for each client account with the aim of optimising performance to achieve client goals
- Gain a deep understanding of the platform capabilities and what this means for our clients
- Work with the team to meet client needs, including reporting requirements and operating rhythm and working with the internal team to deliver
- Delight our clients – build rapport and become an extended part of their marketing team
- We love our team players to be proactive in identifying opportunities and to have tenacity to resolve issues
- We are a fast-growing business and it’s all hands on deck to help build out smarter ways to work
- Please note, we are heading into the busiest time of year for our e-comm clients so we will need someone to hit the ground running
If what you’ve read so far sounds like something you would like to be a part of, and if you’ve got the skills we are looking for, please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you’re over writing cover letters send us a video to tell us a little about yourself and why you’re keen on the role.
We will commence the interview process as applications are received. Don’t miss out!
WebSavvy is a multi award-winning independent digital marketing agency based in South Yarra, and founded by Mike Rhodes, one of the most respected pioneers in the PPC industry. Our team of ad platform specialists in Google and Meta have proudly worked with businesses and brands all over the world including Showpo, frank green, Adore Beauty, NOBULL & more.
Our down-to-earth team of digital superstars love what we do, and get a kick out of helping our digital partners grow. We also pride ourselves on being a great place to work and our values of understanding, experimenting and fun drive everything we do.